Sunday, July 7, 2013

Pages from an unwritten diary



My photo in instagram @luyu All rights reserved ©


"... So it begins. The first time, when your eyes, blue and vast and warm like summer lakes, start to explore my face. To slide slowly over my eyebrow, my eyes, my cheeks... caressing my lips. I feel lost inside that one first look, naked under the light of your thoughts. They are so clear, i can almost touch them, i can almost hear their crystal sound echoing inside me. I feel like an unknown land. A terra incognita. Every inch of my body yearns to be explored...and the dry earth of my soul shivers in secret wanting of your Love... Soon, i know, you will hold my clouds inside your warm palm...And soon, my heart will bloom in one thousand rainbows reflecting your eyes..."

Pages from an unwritten diary 

No comments:

Post a Comment