Friday, December 31, 2010

The Last Day of the Year...

Every year, this day, people use to make their most serious and heartfelt resolutions for the New Year that is almost here, trying to change whatever happened the year that passed...Promises that werent kept, goals that werent acchieved, opportunities that were lost, people that werent meant to be...The hug that we havent make, the kiss that we havent give, the love that we havent still met ...and dreams always elude, escaping through our fingers like sand... I have been thinking all that this cold morning, as I was having a hot cup of coffee and watching the clouds in the sky running softly away, away in the horizon...And then I decided that today its time for me to thank life for every small or big thing that has come my way  this last year that is almost finished and gone. To thank life for every one that has come my way to stay or not to stay, for every one that has gone away, for every one that keeps staying beside me. To thank life for the simple fact that I am still standing, no matter how hard the hits, how deep the cuts, how painful the wounds. I know that all this will fade away soon, and be drowned forever in the depths of an endless ocean of memories. I also want to thank life for all these special friends who made me realise who I really am, and gave me their love and support through good times and bad times also, some times coming from the least expecting places... And I want to thank life for the most important thing that gave me this past year...for bringing me the love that warms my heart and fulfils me in every way possible, one of the most beautiful and warm hearted men I have ever met, who is embracing me with all the tenderness and sensitivity that I have always dreamed of. My only wish is that we will be always together soon...
So, I wish  a happy and prosper New Year to all. A year of dreaming and Love. Dark times may lay ahead, but Hope always lights the way to happiness, shining gently inside the hearts of us all....

No comments:

Post a Comment