Thursday, October 14, 2010

Building Bridges...

photo by Connie Imoden at  http://goo.gl/3PA7o 

Building bridges in the distance
we are crossing time, 
space between us is only a shadow and just a smile
NOW is a delicate place
a misty dream
a reflection of a feather upon calm waters
You reach out for me
thirsty for love
you have come to me
like the revelation of a mystery
like an old riddle solved for whole eternity,
me - 
the 
beginning
of 
your 
day...

And I reach for you, look, 
my fingers like wires
extending 
towards your end
towards your heart
the light within me shines
like a new born sun
in a distant universe
Your hands open like roses...
I have come
to embrace your silence
as I embrace your whole world
To me you are life, 
beginning and end,
one speck of existence,
the place where all my opposites meet...
You - 
the 
end
of 
my 
night... 

No comments:

Post a Comment