Sunday, June 2, 2013

In 21 ways...


Copyright © 2012 – Geoglyphiks.com. All rights reserved

I love you in the 21 ways of my heart
in starlit nights and sun kissed days
as i open my arms to welcome you
into the Garden of my Love
easing your hesitation with my truth
I love you in the 21 ways of my heart

Here, beloved, I am the bringer of dawn
in your withered hopes and sleeping dreams

I love you in the 21 ways of your smile
when you open your eyes every morning beside me
when you inhale my light with a sigh
caressing my shoulder with your lips
as your fingers dance softly upon my hips
i love you in the 21 ways of your smile

Look, beloved, I am a rainbow after the storm
that raged through your heart for so long...

I love you in the 21 ways of my flesh
and the 21 ways of my tongue
and the 21 ways of my song
with every kiss that swirls around your soul
licking your old wounds again and again
I love you in the 21 ways of my flesh
 
When your strong and daring hands, beloved,
Read my skin with delicate attention

I love you in the 21 ways of God...



No comments:

Post a Comment