Sunday, November 4, 2012

Phoenix

   Phoenix, in www.deviantART ©2007-2012 *moonmomma

i close my eyes and there i see you
under my eyelids 
inside my soul
your kingdom lies

all  my sighs 
a long row of flaming arrows
ascending  to the holy shrine
where you sit naked and terrible
a merciful god
staring at my poor offering
my burning yearning heart

my lips wither away from your kisses
your eyes give the signal
to end my life before you
to set my heart ablaze inside your love
i light the fire smiling
i walk into the flames
satisfying your thurst for my surrender

soon
no more than my ashes at your feet 
You rise like the sun
gazing at what is left of me 
your divine tears of lust
become one with my crimson dust
shaping the fragile clay of my flesh 
bringing me back to life
whole
so you can love me
again
and 
again
and
    again.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment