Saturday, January 8, 2011

Here you are...

The Waiting, by Gustav Klimt 

Here you are. I was searching for you all this time. Year after year. Day after day. In every corner, in every street, in every long road i walked. People came and went their ways. Seasons passed one after the other without touching me. Rain, snow, sun, heat. They left their mark upon me. But my soul was silent. And now i see you in front of me. Time is not important, place is just a spot upon a map, you are with me. I was wondering what took you so long, I have been waiting for you to show up, been waiting for centuries... I lost my self in other countries, in other bodies that i dont remember, in strange sounds and seeings. But here you are. At last. Now we can walk together among the stars. We can cross dimentions. We can stop time. Because we are one,  at last...  

No comments:

Post a Comment