Monday, December 27, 2010

Hari Mata Hari-Lejla




Niz polje vjetar mirise                                               I can smell the wind down the meadow

i bol me prati kao sjena                                            And pain follows me like a shadow
da l' negdje za mnom uzdises                                   Are you still somewhere longing for me?
gdje si od mene sakrivena                                         Where are you hidden from me?
U kosu stavi ruzmarin                                               Put rosemary in your hair
i jedan cvijet kraj sadrvana                                        and a flower by the old fountain
Lejla, zar bi mogla ti drugog voljeti                             Layla, how could you love another?
Golube, moj golube                                                  Dove, my dove
             nosi joj suze mjesto pjesme                            carry the tears to her instead of the song

Ako te sutra zaprose                                                If tomorrow they ask for your hand
znaj tamo necu biti ja                                               You should know I wont be there
lako se tuge oproste                                                 Sorrows are easily forgiven
al' samo ljubav nikada                                               but only love never is
zar bi mogla ti drugog voljeti                                      How could you love another?
Ref.                                                                        Ref.

Golube, moj golube                                                  Dove, my dove
nosi joj suze mjesto pjesme                                     carry the tears to her instead of the song
ja odlazim k'o da sam kriv                                        I'm leaving as if I was guilty
sto voljeh onu koju ne smijem                                  of loving the one I'm not allowed
Golube, moj golube                                                 Dove, my dove

nosi joj suze mjesto pjesme                                     carry the tears to her instead of the song
odlazim k'o da sam kriv                                           I'm leaving as if I was guilty
sto voljeh tebe koju ne smijem                                 of loving the one I'm not allowed
Sto voljeh tebe, Lejla                                              Of loving you, Layla

No comments:

Post a Comment