Thursday, December 23, 2010

A gift not sent...



It was meant to be posted, yet it wasnt. Not because I didnt wanted to, you know it. Just couldnt find the proper box to put it. And then, there was the wrapping. Nothing seemed to fit. Wrong colour, wrong pattern... wrong package. Too long, too short, too big, too small... And apart from all this i had to decide when to send it. Date was important too...Yesterday was too soon, today was already late... You see, i was planning to send you my heart as your gift, this Christmas ... But then suddenly i realised that you have my heart already. From the first moment, even before...So, i decided not to send you my gift this season. I instead decided to shout it out loud to the four corners of this world : I LOVE YOU. Just this clear cry of my soul, simple, crystal, naked. This cold night, before Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment